Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle and everything in between!

Friday 25 November 2016

Get to know me!

Hi everyone, 

So today I'm going to dive straight into this blog post, it's going to be based around getting to know me so that people who will follow me know a little about me!

The generic 'get to know me'!!
I'm 16 years old and my birthday is 28th Feb.

I have a sister, named Thea, she's 14 and her birthday is 14th Feb.

My mum's called Janet and my dad's called Gary.

I have two dogs, German Shepherds, named Markku and Maali.

I'm really short, 5'2 ish!

School?
I'm currently in my first year of sixth form studying 4 A-Levels, History, Biology, Psychology and Sociology.

At GCSE, I got the following grades:

B: English Lit/Lang, Maths, Food Technology, Core Science, French
A: Biology, Physics, RE, Additional science, Photography, History
A*: Chemistry

My favourite subject at the moment is Psychology and I would like to take Forensic Psychology at University, maybe University of Portsmouth?

Interests?
I love makeup and experimenting with all different looks and products, a big part of my future blogposts will consist of makeup!

I have a massive interest in baking, I do it all the time!

Could you say watching different TV series? Haha! My current favourites are The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars and Greys Anatomy!

Favourite Youtubers?
I find myself on youtube all the time, normally procrastinating! My faves are probably Manny MUA, Tana Mongeau, Jaclyn Hill, PointlessBlog (especially his daily vlogs) and Jeffree Star!

Thats all for now, 
Love, Hannah x


No comments:

Post a Comment