Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle and everything in between!

Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year & a HUGE Thank you!

So, we've made it to 2017!

I just want to dedicate a whole blogpost to thanking everyone who has taken their time to click on my blog and read or even comment on my post. If you didn't know I had a blog back in 2013 and redoing it is something I've wanted to do for such a long time and I'm SOOO glad I did.  

I can't thank everyone enough for being so welcoming to me back into the beauty blogger community. I know I haven't got the biggest number of followers but to me, that doesn't matter, I'm just having the best time writing this post cosied up in my blanket with a hot chocolate and share bags upon share bags of quality street - I wish I was joking..

This year I've posted 10 posts with a total of 1,090 views. To me, this is mindblowing... seeing that 12 people from Slovakia have viewed my page, 268 from USA, 8 from Canada and so many more (I don't even know where slovakia is!)

Heres to another year of more and more posts with more and more readers from places I don't even know!




Here is too the next fabulous year hopefully full of blogging and more... 

Happy New Year!
Love, Hannah x

p.s. I hope you're all not too hungover reading this...!

No comments:

Post a Comment