Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle and everything in between!

Saturday 11 February 2017

Top 3 Eyeshadow Palettes

In today's post I thought I would do a post on my top 3 eyeshadow palettes, I might make this into a series? I'm not sure yet though... Let me know down below if you do/don't want me to do this!

Tartelette in Bloom


 I purchased this back in August 2016 in Florida because I saw Eve Bennett mention it on her twitter and thought it looked absolutely gorgeous and this quickly became my absolute favourite everyday eyeshadow palette! I don't think I can even explain how gorgeous this palette is! It comes with mattes and shimmers and I think it's true love?!! 

I can't recommend this palette enough, the pigmentation is actually insane and they're so creamy and just gorgeous! Also, the packaging is stunning and it comes with a huge good quality mirror!  

Zoeva Cocoa Blends



This is a new palette in my collection, if you read my 'What I got for Christmas' you will know I got this this year and it's beautiful and it's such a good price! £18 for 12 absolutely stunning shades, the pigmentation is like nothing else! The shades are amazing and you can create day looks or more heavy looks, and they blend like a dream!

The only downside if I had to pick one, which doesn't really bother me but if I had to pick anything it would be the cardboard packaging, I'm personally not a huge fan of cardboard packaging because I find it can be damaged really easily.

Makeup Geek

I guess you could say I could be cheating with this one but it would be a crime not to include it!! I'm building up a Z palette of makeup geek shades and I just couldn't not mention it. I'm obsessed!!! They're such amazing quality for the price, the foiled shades are phenomenal because the pigmentation is something else! There is such a wide range of shades to pick from and I reach for this so frequently, especially for transition shades. I've gotta say the shimmers/foileds are the best!!

Thank you for reading, let me know if you've used any of these palettes or have any favourites you can recommend me!!
Love, Hannah x
________________________________________________________________

Tartelette in Bloom
http://www.sephora.com/tartelette-in-bloom-clay-eyeshadow-palette-P403812?keyword=tartelette%20in%20bloom&skuId=1775006&_requestid=1160405

Zoeva Cocoa Blends
http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/zoeva/cocoablendpalette/

Makeup Geek
http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/makeupgeek/eyeshadowpan/

http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/makeupgeek/foiledeyeshadowpan/

http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/makeupgeek/duochromeeyeshadowpan/



No comments:

Post a Comment