Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle and everything in between!

Saturday 28 January 2017

Graze Box Review





I've recently started healthy eating and increasing my exercise after realising I've gained over a stone in the past year. I put my weight gain down to my snacking all the time, not healthy snacks at that!!

I decided to sign up to the Graze box as they do healthy boxes. These boxes cost £3.99 for four snacks and you can decide if they come every week, every two weeks or every four weeks. As a 16 year old with no job and trying to save for driving lessons, a car, insurance and petrol money I opted for the month one!



I got sent some discount codes etc which I will insert photos of here incase anyone is interested in getting some free boxes! You have to sign up using a card but you can redeem your free boxes and then cancel your membership if you would like!

RY6MPLKXP-  I also have this discount code which gives you the 1st, 5th and 10th box free and gives me £1.00 off so I'd highly appreciate it if you're going to sign up so please use this code if you want!



I ordered two boxes just to see what sort of things come in the boxes. I ordered a 'Light Box' and a 'Sugar Count Box', I love these two boxes sooo much I just ordered the 'Protein Box' as well.

The light box

The sugar count box
You can order one off boxes or reoccuring subscription boxes, I ordered the light one as reoccuring and the others as one off.

So far, I am seriously impressed!! I think the price for four big boxes is amazing and there are so many deals where you can get boxes for free and discounted etc so I don't see why you'd throw away the opportunity!
I loveeee the fact you can put in preferences when signing up and then you are given a huge list of all different snacks and you can decide if you'd want to try, like, love or bin!



I'm so happy that I've signed up, I think the price is amazing and well worth it, also shipping is free so that's also a bonus and it tastes AMAZING!!

Let me know if you've tried a graze box or if you're going too!
Love, Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment