Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle and everything in between!

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Everyday Makeup Routine!

Nars: shade Gobi
Maybelline: shade 10 ivory 
Hi guys,

Today I thought I'd show you my everyday makeup routine. This is the makeup that I wear most of the time, like to school or out for the day or if I just need a quick go to look. 

It might look like I use a lot on a daily basis but this is just how I like it! 

Base
I always start with a primer to help my makeup last the whole day. My favourite is the Make Up For Ever Step one Skin Equalizer Smoothing Primer. I just squeeze a little bit out and rub this into my skin focusing on my cheeks where my pores are quite big! 

I change my foundation quite often but the two I use the most are Nars Sheer Glow or Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid. I use a dampened real techniques sponge to blend this into my skin, I bounce the sponge over my face until it's properly blended in.

For concealer, my current favourite is the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer. This gives insane coverage and as a acne scar sufferer, coverage is really important to me so I use this to spot correct and blend in using my ring finger or the real techniques sponge. I use the shade Light neutral.


For powder, I strip back to basics and use the famous Rimmel Stay Matte. The shade I use is transparent. I use a big powder brush and just dust it all over my face to mattify and set my foundation and concealer. 


For blusher, I tend to reach for the milani baked blush in Rose D'Oro. I use the real techniques blush brush to apply this.

When it comes to highlight, I'm a highlight obsessor! I like to mix up my highlight quite frequently but when it comes down to my favourites I have to pick the famous Mac Soft and Gentle or Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne pop. I like to use a fan brush when applying this onto my brow bone, tops of cheekbones, inner corners and tip of nose.

Contour is key when it comes to my makeup routine! Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit is my fave to use to chisel out my cheekbones to get that 'cheekbones on fleek' look. I love using an angled brush to apply this. I use Fawn to contour which is the pan on the bottom row in the middle.

Eyes
I use charmer to set my eyeprimer, jet
setter and smarty pants in the crease
with firecracker in the lid.
I always have to prime my eyelids when using eyeshadow so I use the cult favourite Urban Decay Primer Potion. I use the original one and blend it in using my ring finger. 

I tend to reach for the same eyeshadow palette everyday and that is the Tartelette in Bloom palette. I always reach for my real techniques base shadow brush and deluxe crease brush, avon blending brush and the brush that comes in the UD Naked 2 palette.

For mascara, I use the too faced better than sex mascara. This is probably the best mascaras I've used in a while, I absolutely love it!

For eyebrows, I have really sparse brows so I use quite a few products! Mainly Anastasia as they have amazing products! I use Dipbrow and brow definer and to set them into place I use benefits gimme brow, which by the way has just been repackaged and I love the new look! I just use the spoolie on the end of the brow definer to brush through my brows and I use an angled brush with dipbrow. Both anastasia products are in Soft brown and Gimme brow in medium/deep.

Lips
I find that my lip colour changes quite a lot but I always find myself reaching for the Kylie Cosmetics lip kit most. I'll use the lipliner to slightly overline my lips to give me that 'perfect pout' that Kylie is so well known for and then fill in the rest of my lips with the liquid lipstick. I use the shade Candy K.



Finish
To finish my makeup, I'll spray my face with mac fix plus. This just gives me a gorgeous finish to my makeup and gets rid of any cakey bits. As much as the name suggests, it doesn't actually act like a setting spray, more of a finishing spray.

If I want to set it, I'll use the Avon Setting spray after and spritz my face with this. 


That's all for today, hope you enjoyed reading. Let me know down below if you use any of the products I do or if you want a detailed review on a product!

Love, Hannah x

2 comments:

  1. i love the Tartelette in bloom palette ! such an amazing color selection and a beautiful everyday palette too!

    http://www.clairetalksbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so gorgeous isn't it!! I'm always like 'yeah I need to reach for something else today!' And find myself going back to it all the time hahah xx

      Delete