Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle and everything in between!

Sunday 18 December 2016

Makeup Collection - Draw Three

Hi guys,

The third post in this series, let's just jump straight in. If you haven't read any of these posts in this collection you might be thinking 'what is she on about?!' I explained it all at the beginning of post one so please check it out!

Here is a birds-eye view of my drawer so you have a slight idea what sort of products I'll be mentioning today.

This is where I have my lip products and also setting/finishing sprays, which I haven't got many of!

I know it looks like I love collecting lip products but to be honest I don't really experiment with different colours which you'll realise further down the post! I find myself reaching for a the same sort of products so I should probably have a clear out soon!

The acrylic lipstick holders are linked at the bottom of the post!




I'd like to quickly apologise for the photos I used for this but I just couldn't get the right photo.
As you can see, I'm a massive mac lipstick fan and defo have a collection growing. My favourite finish is probably matte or satin. 

  • Mac matte - Honeylove - gorgeous nude!
  • Mac Satin - Viva Glam II
  • Mac Lustre - Plumful 
  • Mac Matte - Whirl
  • Mac Matte - Persistence 
I think its clear they're all mac now!

  • Matte - Diva


  • Satin - Twig
  • Matte - Velvet Teddy
  • Retro Matte - Ruby Woo
  • Cremesheen - Modesty
I find myself reaching for 
whirl or velvet teddy the most. 

Velvet teddy used to be SOOO hard to get your hands on because Kylie Jenner herself said she uses it but I find it looks different on everyone, on my friend it looks more pinky and on me it looks more browny.




This is a mixture of brands in this photo.
Top row (left to right)
  • Elf Lip Exfoliator x2
  • L'oreal Collection Exclusive - Julianne's Nude
  • Rimmel Kate Moss - 28
  • Illamasqua - Immodest 
Bottom row (left to right)
  • Avon Extralasting - Fiery red
  • Barry M - TMLP
  • Rimmel Kate Moss - 107
  • Elf Moisturising Lipstick - Pink Minx
  • Nars Dolce Vita Lipgloss
  • Collection Deluxe - 01 Prohibition
 Lipliners, vital in helping me overline my lips as I think my lips are quite small, I'd love a tiny bit of filler when I'm older!

Left side (top to bottom)
  • Maybelline Colordrama - Nude Perfection and Minimalist
  • No7 High Shine Lip Crayon - Petal
  • Avon Ultra Glimmerstick - Nude
  • Mac Lip Pencil - Soar (really good with Twig lipstick!
Right side (Top to Bottom)
  • Avon Ultra Glimmerstick - Pink Cashmere
  • Kylie Cosmetics Lip Liner - Candy K and Maliboo
  • Avon Glimmerstick - Rich Ginger


I'm obsessed with liquid lipsticks! I find myself reaching them ALL the time without a doubt.
  • Nyx Soft Matte Cream - Stockholm
  • Kylie Liquid Lipstick - Candy K
  • Jeffree Star - Androgyny
  • Nyx Lip Lingerie - Push Up
  • Kylie Liquid Lipstick - Maliboo
  • This one shouldn't be in this section, I didn't realise it was there but it's Kylie Lipgloss - Literally
  • Kat Von D Everlasting lipstick - Lolita II and Lolita I

Lipglosses, at the moment I'm loving a matte lip so these haven't been getting much love!

Left to right:

  • Avon Ultra Glazewear - Pink Watermelon
  • Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Extreme Plump XL - Pink out Loud
  • No7 High Shine - Smile
  • Tanya Burr Lipgloss - Smile, Dream, Sparkle
  • The rest came in a set I got for christmas 2015 from Seventeen and they're Lip Lustres, they're amazing! 


These are mini Burberry Lipsticks which I was sent a while back from this twitter competition thing (I cant explain it!) and a couple of baby lips.
  • Burberry Kisses Hydrating Lip Colour - Nude Pink x2, Nude Beige x2, Military Red 
  • Baby Lips - Pink Punch and Hydrate









I recently went through my lipbalms and cut down drastically so these are the ones I have left.

  • EOS Strawberry Sorbet, Sweet mint, Summer Fruit, in my school bag I have Coconut Milk as well
  • Vaseline Rosy Lips
  • Extracts lipbalm - Coconut and Shea Butter
  • Balm Balm Lip Balm - Rose Geranium
  • The Body Shop Lip Butter - Coconut and Chocolate

These are the small number of setting/finish sprays I have.

  • Mac Fix+, which looks empty in this picture but it's about 1/4 down. This is my second bottle
  • Avon Makeup Setting Spray- I have two bottles of this and been through one already. I really like this!!!
  • MUA Pro-Base Fixing Mist- I very rarely reach for this to be honest!






That's all for today guys! The final instalment of this series should be up in 3/4 days! 
Like always, let me know if you'd like an indepth review on any of these products or if you have any of them in the comments!
Love, Hannah x

_______________________________________________________________________

12 comments:

  1. You've got some gorgeous lip products and I love how they're stored!!

    Www.jazziepickles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Defo gotta give credit to those acrylic lip holders- a life saver!! X

      Delete
  2. what a beautiful collection ! the rimmel lipsticks are always my favorites !

    clairetalksbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hardly reach for the rimmel ones! I defo need to more often! x

      Delete
  3. I love the No7 High Shine Lip Crayons! Great post x
    www.courteneynoonan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't use them that often!! i need to though, what's your fave colour? X

      Delete
  4. I'm loving Avon lipsticks at the mo especially reds and berrys! Those acrylic holders are the best!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! I'm so obsessed with Avon products!!

      Delete
  5. It's all so organized! I'm totally with you by not branching out to different colours, once I find a shade that looks really nice on me I tend to stick with it until I'm sick of it hahaha

    xo
    Catherine | Beauty by Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with nudey browns so why change if they look nice! Hahah xx

      Delete
  6. How do you like the NYX soft matte lip cream? I can't decide if I'm a fan. Also, I've never tried the Burberry makeup products. I am sure they're incredible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so undecided on the NYX soft matte creams! One day I'm loving them and wan to buy them all, the next they're clingy to every dry patch and look dreadful! Also, the Burberry lipsticks defo aren't what I was expecting.. way less pigmented than I was hoping!'

      Delete