Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle and everything in between!

Saturday 10 December 2016

Makeup Collection - Drawer One!


Hi guys,



I decided to show you my makeup collection! I have a fairly big makeup collection so I'm unable to do it all in one post, so I've decided it'll be easier for me and for you guys to read if I split it up according to drawers. It'll be like a series I guess!



For makeup storage I use the famous IKEA Alex drawers. I have the 5 rather than 9 and I'm beginning to regret choice that as I'm running out of room! 

For the separators I use a mixture from takeaway boxes (please tell me my family aren't the only ones who have stacks of them everywhere!!) muji separators, acrylic storage and any old plastic pot I can find!!


Heres just a quick picture of my drawers, I have three IKEA cacti on top because I think they look cute! 3 glasses filled with makeup brushes, mainly real techniques and USpicy (from amazon, check them out they're amaze!) and then a bath and body works candle in Pumpkin Cupcake!

Here is a quick picture of what my drawer looks like from the top. If you see any palettes that you want an indepth review on please let me know in the comments or on twitter @blogbyhan(self promo- I couldn't resist!) 

I think I've been given most of these for christmas or birthday from friends and family however I've purchased a few myself. 

There is a mixture of both drugstore and high end in here because I really enjoy experimenting with all different products.
Three of my biggest palettes in my collection, my Z palette is a bit bare! My aim is to build it up with makeup geek eyeshadows, I have a lot on my christmas list!
  • Mac x15 Cool Neutrals - pigmentation isn't as good as I was expecting unfortunately!
  • Z Palette containing Makeup Geeks Flame Thrower and Cosmopolitan 
  • BH Cosmetics 120 colour palette 3rd edition - I used one of these shades on my lid for prom and it is AMAZING quality!
I got the BH palette in the USA Labour day sale for about $11 so do check them out on black friday, labour day etc!


In this picture I have...


  • Urban Decay naked 2 palette (one of my faves!)
  • 3 MUA ones, white is 'undress me too', next down is 'Heaven and Earth' and the one nearest the W7 palette is 'Undressed'. These are seriously amazing quality for the price and better than some of my higher end palettes!
  • W7 Cheeky Trio- unfortunately I don't reach for this as much as I thought I would.
  • Estee Lauder (not 100% on the name I'm afraid!) 


This picture is sooo bad!! I was trying to stop the reflection of the lamp on the revolution palette! I promise I'll work on my flatlays soon! Haha!
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit - light to medium
  • Revolution Ultra Blush - Golden sugar, more of a highlighting palette but it's STUNNING!
  • Illamasqua Complements Palette
  • Illamasqua Reflections Palette
Always look out on Illamasquas website, I got both these palettes for £10 instead of £34 because they alwayshave 70% off sales! Look around black friday! 


In this picture, I think these palettes are a few of my favourites out of my collection.


  • Tarte Tartelette in bloom - probably my most reached for over the past few months!
  • Tarte Rainforest of the Sea - amazing shimmery shades but REALLY disappointed in the pigmentation of the matte ones!
  • Nars Laser Cut - comes with 3 eyeshadows, laguna bronzer, daydream blush and dolce vita lipgloss.
  • Urban Decay Gwen Stefani.







Love, Hannah x
_______________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful collection ! i love the Tarte Tartelette in bloom and the Urban Decay Gwen Stefani palettes ! so beautiful !

    clairetalksbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I should have drawer two up in about 3/4 days! Whats your favourite shade in the Tarte Palette? X

      Delete