Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle and everything in between!

Thursday 22 December 2016

Makeup collection - Draw Four

So, this is the final instalment of my makeup collection and I hope you've all enjoyed an insight into the makeup products I use! Just a quick message that I hope I haven't come across as I'm bragging and showing off...

This drawer has all my eye products in so carry on reading if you're interested!

As always I've inserted a photo of my drawer from a birds eye view so you get a sort of idea on the layout!

Ps. I hope the photo quality is beginning to increase because I just got the iPhone 7+ (which I might do a post on??)





 I have a lot of mascaras and tbh I don't actually use a lot of them so I need to go through these soon.

I don't know why I have so many No7 ones?!

  • No7 Lovely Lashes
  • No7 Extravagant Volume
  • No7 Lash Impact
  • Avon Lengthening Mascara
  • Rimmel Day 2 Night
  • No7 Intense Volume
  • Collection Colour Lash


  •  NYX Big & Loud Lash Primer
  • Too Faced Better than sex - my ultimate fave!!
  • Benefit Roller Lash - need to repurchase!
  • Maybelline - Lash Sensational
  • Benefit They're Real - my first high end mascara!
  • Soap and Glory Thick&Fast
  • Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye sample - 100% want to buy the full size!
  • Mac False Lash Extreme Black sample
  • Benefit Badgal Lash mini


I have a big collection of eyeliners and I'll be here for a while listing them all so I'll just list a few of my favourites.

  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil - Zero, Rockstar, Demolition
  • Elf Cream Eyeliner - my 3rd pot!
  • L'oreal Superliner Perfect Slim

 I haven't got many brow products but the ones I do have are amazing! I don't think I could do my brows without..

  • Anastasia Brow Wiz
  • Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade
  • Anastasia Brow Definer
  • NYX Eyebrow Gel - Chocolate
  • Avon Glimmerstick Brow Definer - Dark Brown
  • Avon Perfect Brow Kit - Soft Brow
All Anastasia products are in the shade Soft Brown and I use these along with the NYX one on a daily basis. 


Lid primers are essential for me to get my shadow to stay in place.

  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
  • MUA Pro-Base 
  • Elf - unsure of the name
  • Rimmel Exaggerate Uncover Shadow Primer
Tbh I only used the Urban Decay one. It's the best!


Single eyeshadows in this pot which is perfect to fit them all in...

  • Kiko Infinity Eyeshadow 216
  • L'oreal 24hr Infallible - 890 Bronzed Taupe
  • Wet n Wild Glitter Single - Brass/Laiton - Haven't quite got the hang of this!
  • 17 Solo Eye Shadow - Viva Diva
  • No7 Stay Perfect - 50 Tender, 65 Truffle
  • The bottom three don't have names because they came in an advent calendar but they're from No7.






Last products which didn't fit in the other pots so it's a mix of products!

  • Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo -  On and On Bronze, Creamy Beige - These are the bomb, I loveee these!
  • Mac Loose Pigment - Melon
  • Rimmel Scandeleyes Eyeshadow paint - Rich Russett
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - 604 Milk - Gorgeous shadow base. I use this to intensify colours on the lid.





Thank you for reading and let me know down below if this is a series you've enjoyed!
Love, Hannah x
_______________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment